Protecting our patients comes first. All patients at Jordan Valley have privacy and information rights. We are dedicated to making sure you understand your rights and responsibilities regarding our services and provider-patient relationships.
Patient Medical Records
You can request a copy of your medical records in two ways.
- Submit a digital request using the link below.
- When prompted, enter your email to receive a secure link to completed the login process.
- Select the “Submit a New Records or Forms Request” button and fill out all required information – notated with a “*”.
- For Clinic Information, please visit our Locations Page.
- Please list your provider as your “Clinic Contact”.
- Once you have completed your request you will receive an email with instructions on how to download your files from HealthMark.
- Visit a Jordan Valley Clinic and request a Release of Information Form, or download and print the form below and deliver to a clinic location. Select the delivery option of your choice.
You will receive your records within 15 business days.
Free Record Requests
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
As a patient, you have rights concerning your care and treatment choices. Getting services at Jordan Valley also means our providers trust you to provide accurate information, keep appointments, ask questions and respect the rights of other patients and staff. Before you make an appointment, be aware of your rights and responsibilities.
Share Your Experiences
Our services depend on your feedback. Suggestions from our patients help us improve and meet the needs of our community. We encourage patients to voice their experiences, concerns and suggestions.
A Notice of Privacy Practices is provided to each patient at their first appointment. Patients are asked to sign an Acknowledgment of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices at that time. If a patient chooses not to acknowledge the Notice of Privacy Practices, we will not condition treatment on the patient’s acknowledgement.
The Notice of Privacy Practices is always posted in publicly accessible areas of Jordan Valley’s clinics to assure all individuals are provided the ability to review.
Protecting the Privacy & Security of Your Health Information
The protection of your privacy and security of your patient health information is a top priority for Jordan Valley Community Health Center. In accordance with federal laws, there are policies and security safeguards in place to protect your health information—whether it is stored on paper or electronically.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules are the main federal laws that protect your health information. The Privacy Rule gives you rights with respect to your health information and sets limits on how your health information can be used and shared with others. The Security Rule sets rules for how your health information must be kept secure with administrative, technical and physical safeguards. There are also federal laws that protect specific types of health information, such as information related to federally funded alcohol and substance abuse treatment.
Your Privacy Rights
If you believe your health information privacy has been violated, please contact our compliance department by email [email protected] or phone at 417-851-1556 to request a review of your concerns.